Welcome to Seksaria Sushila Devi Public School Hathras.
Holistic education is our theme and we aim for a perfect synthesis of Ancient and modern: Indian and International; tradition and innovatory. We train our students to be knowledge and also skilled, open minded, direct confident and articulate but never arrogant.
ASSESSMENT & PROMOTION
- The whole academic session will be divided into two terms :- April-September and October-March.
- A student’s total performance during the entire session is important.
- Promotion to the next class will be granted on the basis of the year’s work.
- A student absent in any assessment or examination for any reason will not be re-examined.
- The maximum marks allotted to each subject in the two terminal examinations are 100. The maximum pass marks is 40% for classes 1 to 8, 9 & 10 is 35% and for classes 11 & 12 is 33%.
- A pass in the final aggregate in English and three other subjects in class 9 and two other subjects in class 11 is required for promotion.
- Report card will not be given if fees are in arrears.
- If the report card is lost, a duplicate report card will be issued on payment of Rs. 35/-
- 85% of attendance is essential for appearing in the final exam.
- The Principal’s decision with regard to promotion is final.
- A student who fails twice in the same class will have to be withdrawn from the school.
|E||35-49 (Cl. 9 & 10)||Marginal|
|F||0-34 (Cl. 9 & 10)||Failure|
|E||33-49 (Cl. 11 & 12)||Marginal|
|F||0-32 (Cl. 11 & 12)||Failure|