Welcome to Seksaria Sushila Devi Public School Hathras.
Holistic education is our theme and we aim for a perfect synthesis of Ancient and modern: Indian and International; tradition and innovatory. We train our students to be knowledge and also skilled, open minded, direct confident and articulate but never arrogant.
- Admissions are open to boys and girls irrespective of class, creed or community.
- Admissions are made on the basis of an Entrance Test/Interview. Tests will be conducted for English, Hindi and Maths.
- Admissions start from January to March.
- Candidate must be registered prior to appearing for the test.
- Parents of the child must confirm their acceptance within 15 days of receiving the admission letter by depositing the required fees.
- At the time of Admission, parents will be required to produce a transfer Certificate, Birth Certificate and other required documents.
- The Date of Birth once entered will not be changed.
- The lower age limit for admission to the Nursery is 3 years on March 1st, of the year of joining the school.
- Concession and Scholarship will be provide only on the ground of merit and champions on their field.
- The academic session of the school is from April to March.
- No candidate will be admitted without registration.
- It is essential that an authentic Date of Birth Certificate/School Leaving Certificate must be produced at the time of admission
- Admission will not be given merely on the basis of T.C/Birth Certificate. The child will have to undergo necessary admission test.
- Only parent or authorized guardian should present themselves at the time of admission of the candidate.
- The head of the institution reserves the right to admit or reject a candidate without assigning ay reason.
- Incomplete Registration Forms shall not be entertained.
- Registration for next session starts from November.